Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay. This is it.

We leave tomorrow morning.

So what am I doing? A little Facebooking, of course. But I really do need to finish up a few things. Like packing. We have most of our gear all packed, it's just our clothes from the last few weeks that are strewn all over my dad's spare room (aka Brian's room).

I think everything on the list is done: photocopied all documents to leave with dad, called VISA & phone companies, given power of attorney for bank account to dad so he can easily send us new cards if ours get stolen, said goodbye to all....

Is it done? Really? Probably not...

AHHHHH. Seriously. We leave tomorrow. 22 hours of transit time.... just waiting til we get there.... but in less than 48 hours I will happily be drinking cervasa and surfing in warm weather. It's 4 degrees and raining here in Vancouver. It's 22 degrees and sunny in Lima. WooHoo!

So I have no idea what to expect....but the time has finally come!

YIPPEEE!!!

No comments: