Friday, November 9, 2007

Christmas Ideas, Anyone?

Anyone looking to buy us Christmas presents can get some ideas here... Of course MEC Gift Cards will be greatly appreciated!

Burt's Bees Treatment Kit
First Aid Kit Doesn't have to be that exact one... just something comprehensive and light
Therma Rest We both want the short ones (they obviously pack better!)
Leatherman Mulit-Tool
Microfiber towel We each need one!
Little Pair of Binoculars
Little Tripod
Backpacking Cutlery Set Two, Please!
Nalgene Coffee Press! Can I have one, please?
Backpacker's Sewing Kit
Travel Toothbrush With a refillable toothpaste reservoir in the handle! So Cool!

So there's still tons of stuff we need... like good backpacking clothing. Especially seeing that we'll be wearing the same thing for 3 months straight. Joel also needs a backpack (his DaKine Poacher bag that he's had longer than I've known him has died, finally). Joel's debating on whether or not he's bringing a pair of sandles down, if so, then he needs new ones...

The list goes on... but here's a start for gift ideas!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Joel here. My backpack is not dead. It lives on. Its dirty, has holes in it, and is missing a buckle, but it still brings my books to school. Its almost ready to celebrate its 10th birthday! I think when I celebrate my 6th.