Monday, April 21, 2008

Home.

Ooops. I forgot to do a last blog post. Sorry.

We arrived in Vancouver at 1:30 on Wednesday where my Dad and Brothers were happily waiting to pick us up. The plane ride sucked, South American buses are WAY comfier. Luckily we flew Santiago, Chile to Dallas, Texas to Vancouver. One fewer layovers than going down. Plus it was only 18 hours of traveling, not the 23 hours down.

Dad took us out to White Spot right away - Joel and I were both craving a good BC Burger.

Thursday night we came over to Victoria and have been chillin with friends, catching up on all the Victoria chaos of 4 months. Slowly trying to get life figured out... running errands, doing taxes, I'm looking for new glasses (which are soo much cheaper in SA. I wish I had gotten them there).

On Wednesday I'm flying to Castlegar and chillin in the Kootenays for a week. My friend Sam is getting married (WooHoo!) so we're throwing her a stagette in Nelson...which coincidentally is on my birthday. Then my M.in.L, Val & S.in.L, Hanna are driving me back to Vic with my Kitty!

Fun times back in Canada.

I'm happy to be back in a world where people know what I say instead of giving me a "whugh?"
expression.

No comments: